Friday, April 24, 2015

One Year Later...

So, a lot has happened since last June when I wrote my last blog post! I changed jobs, I quit that job, my laptop broke so I gave up on video game dev for the time being and moved on to tabletop games and, most obviously, I stopped blogging. That changes here and now, but I've decided to change things up a bit - I'd always focused on trying to get views, which isn't necessarily bad, but it really makes blogging feel like a chore instead of a privilege. 

From here on out, I'm only going to blog when I want to, instead of like it's a chore. My favorite part of blogging was sharing the awesome games I found and exposing more people to them. That's what I really want to get back to, and that's what you'll get here!

And a final note: I received a BUNCH of games to review from some really great developers, and I never played or wrote about them. I feel awful about it, I've felt awful about it ever since in fact, and now that I have no working laptop I can't even play them at all. I just hope you can all forgive me!

1 comment: