Saturday, May 10, 2014

Song of the Day: "In The Navy" by Alestorm (Village People Cover)

The last couple days, I shared a "Song of the Day" on my personal Facebook page, and I figured it'd be fun to bring it over here to my blog as well! The first song I shared was this one - "In The Navy" by Alestorm. Yes, that "In The Navy", the one by the Village People. You know... "In the Navy, you can sail the seven seas!"

Anyway, this one HAD to be my first song of the day for a few reasons:
  1. When else can you headbang to "In The Navy"?
  2. Alestorm is a "Scottish Pirate Metal" band. Yep, that's what they call themselves, and it's perfectly fitting for them as well with songs like "Heavy Metal Pirates", "Keelhauled" and "Of Treasure".
  3. Good covers are ALWAYS worth sharing!
Enjoy the song!



No comments:

Post a Comment