Saturday, February 22, 2014

Humble Indie Bundle 11 - Guacamelee, Dust, Giana Sisters and The Swapper (Plus More!)

I managed to resist the Double Fine Humble Bundle and I resisted countless awesome bundles before that. Heck, I even managed to get through the Steam sale without a scratch, and hadn't purchased a single game this year. I regret to inform you, however, that the Humble Indie Bundle 11 has drawn first blood for 2014.

This is the first bundle (aside from publisher/developer-specific ones) where I actually recognized nearly all of the games in the bundle, and had heard great things about them. Guacamelee sold me on this one alone, but I'd also been very curious about Dust: An Elysian Tail and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams.

Updated from 3/1 11:58am Eastern time. Behold the updated awesomeness, now with Fez!

I'd also heard great things about Antichamber and Monaco: What's Yours is Mine, but couldn't justify the extra $3.56 for the two games when I've had car repairs to take care of for weeks now. For those of you other gamers on a budget, keep in mind that you can get Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and The Swapper for as little as $0.01 if you do the "custom amount", but you'll want to spend at least $1.00 to get the Steam keys as well at least the minimum so you can grab Fez too! Besides, the more you spend, the more goes to the developers, the charities and the awesome Humble Bundle site as well.

Update: I'd originally paid $1 to get the Steam keys, but then when the other games were unlocked, the addition of Fez was just too much to resist! Seriously, you HAVE to grab this bundle!

The Humble Indie Bundle 11 ends Tuesday, March 4th, so if you're at all interested, it would be wise to act quickly. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment