Saturday, January 18, 2014

That's What She Said - The Game - On Kickstarter

NOTE: This game involves sexual innuendo as its primary game play mechanic, and therefore might not be the safest thing for kids. You've been warned!

I'll admit - I don't really play party games because I really don't party. I very, very rarely "hang out" with people. If I did, though, this would be the game I'd want to play! Oh, and YOU can even play the game a bit (for free!) since there are 100 "print and play" sample cards! Who doesn't love free?


TWSS is something I say rather often (too often? Probably), usually at the silliest times possible, and the game brings a much needed strategy to using the phrase "that's what she said!" There are two types of cards - setup cards and phrase cards. Each round, each player picks one of their phrase cards to play on the setup card, and the judge decides which is the funniest, awarding that player a point. Whoever hits x points first wins!

"Wow, that is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling..." - Jim, trying to force Michael to say "That's what she said" after being told never to do it again. (The Office)

Of course, the first thing I think of with TWSS is Steve Carell's character, Michael Scott, from The Office. What a surprise it was to find out that he actually sent in a signed photo of himself! Seriously, how is this not successfully funded yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment