Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Charity Game Jam II Turbo Coming November 23-30!

The awesomest promo image for a game jam ever, btw.

One Game a Month and Games for Change, two really awesome things on their own, are coming together this time around for Charity Game Jam II Turbo! The concept is really simple but really great - game developers can make a game specifically for the CGJ or edit one they've already made, but either way the game needs a "Donate to Charity" button that's been specifically made within the game. This link can go to any charity that the developer chooses! With any luck, this will not only get a bunch of fun indie games made and shared, it'll help raise money for charities as well!

But don't just take it from me, check out the keynote video below!


I plan on making a game for this myself, although I still have no idea what I'll make... If you're a fellow game developer, I really hope you'll try to come up with something too! Regardless, however, expect some fun, creative games to be listed on the site soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment